Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi name is adam new to pocket bikes recently picked one up but not sure model etc hope to get lots of info here meet some cool people

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
You need some more post before you can upload some pics but id def like to see what you got
Welcome

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Welcome aboard. Does the cylinder on your engine point forward, or stand straight up?? That will tell me alot about the most important part, the engine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a 49cc at least thats wat sticker on sIde of the engine says its **** near new guyi bought it from ran a tank of gas n then put it in storage looks brand new I picked it up fpr 150

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
There are 2 different 2 stroke 49cc engines. Yours a Zenoah and a Cag engine the only thing the same on either engine is the piston and rings.
What part of California are you in? I'm 70 miles northwest of San Francisco.

Attachments

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I lived in San Jose before so know where Hayward is. Anything new??

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Whats the issue? Do you know if you have spark? Gas Getting to it? Don't think you mentioned what type of engine it was yet... Ahhh the fun!

N!pples

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Which one of the pics I posted look like your engine?? Can't help much without knowing that.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Think you need 10 or 15 posts before you can make a thread or post photos. Each thread or post can have 5 photos, 512KB or less about 900x660 pixels on Windows7 Paint program, you can resize bigger photos, like my 3 to 12Meg ones. your avatar is supposed to be 87Kb or less, 200x150 pixels.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts