Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To begin I'm glad there is such a forum as this one: D
In Croatia, there are not many mini bike, the midi're not talking.
A few days ago I've bought one MIDI, 110cc 4 stroke, I think the x8 but I'm not sure, correct me if I'm wrong. I have a problem which is in very poor condition, plastics are slain maximum, and the machine is missing burning completely, and also all the wires cut. The plan is to enable me to start the machine, and then deal with frame and plastics, that make naked :D
Any help is welcome, would suit windings of scooters 50 cc, would be settled by igniting anything else except the electric starter??
Thanks in advance for any help: D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey i'm fairly new the forum also, but you got a nice bike with a nice engine. i think an x6 or x8 is usually is a 2 stroke 49cc bike. but i'm a newbie still, so i'm unsure, just trying to help though, i think you have an x6, studying the photo's i've seen on the web looking at your gas tank and rear fairing comparing them.i have to say though 110cc on it, not bad..well i just wanted to stop by and say hi since i'm talking a break from tuning my bike.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Hey i'm fairly new the forum also, but you got a nice bike with a nice engine. i think an x6 or x8 is usually is a 2 stroke 49cc bike. but i'm a newbie still, so i'm unsure, just trying to help though, i think you have an x6, studying the photo's i've seen on the web looking at your gas tank and rear fairing comparing them.i have to say though 110cc on it, not bad..well i just wanted to stop by and say hi since i'm talking a break from tuning my bike.

They make X6 and X8 in both 2 stroke and 4 stroke...the 4 stroke models come 50cc-70cc only...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.