Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am new to the group and recently acquired a Terminator mini chopper model # GS.53. Can anyone give me info on this bike such as who made it, where it was made, how many cc is it, and any other info anyone might know about it??? Much appreciation for any help! Thanks everyone.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Hello everyone! I am new to the group and recently acquired a Terminator mini chopper model # GS.53. Can anyone give me info on this bike such as who made it, where it was made, how many cc is it, and any other info anyone might know about it??? Much appreciation for any help! Thanks everyone.
Its most likely gonna be Boreem that manufactured it....It can be either 43cc or 49cc engine...Is the engine fancover red,,orange or grey?

·
Registered
6 Posts
HELP

I just got done fixing up a 49cc chopper of myself. I am having trouble with my engine and I was wondering if I can get any help or advice. When accelerating my bike through all 4 gears everything works great, but then when I slow down, the engine won't respond when I start to pull the throttle again after stopping. It then eventually quits. How can I fix this? Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.