Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 stroke, “Blade 49R Pocket Rocket
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s going on peep’s , recently just purchased this bike off of a third-party seller now looking for upgrades or a new motor I could fit in this bike with a small upgraded parts to make faster or quicker. Think y’all could help me out please give me a few suggestions! And also was wondering if the motor as shown in the picture would fit?!
Vehicle Fuel tank Tire Automotive fuel system Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Font Motor vehicle Art Auto part Graphics

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Mopar_marc!
A good place to start is to do modifications to the stock engine, as it requires less grinding, welding, and fabricating. Some good mods to do is an air filter, and a new spark plug possibly. I just recently ordered one of these bikes for myself, and have noticed it’s quite hard to get to places on the engine you want to upgrade (like this darn screw holding on the air filter box). If your looking for a new engine, a good place to start is with a 2 stroke 50cc racing engine, you can find these on amazon, or other websites. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
4 stroke, “Blade 49R Pocket Rocket
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Mopar_marc!
A good place to start is to do modifications to the stock engine, as it requires less grinding, welding, and fabricating. Some good mods to do is an air filter, and a new spark plug possibly. I just recently ordered one of these bikes for myself, and have noticed it’s quite hard to get to places on the engine you want to upgrade (like this darn screw holding on the air filter box). If your looking for a new engine, a good place to start is with a 2 stroke 50cc racing engine, you can find these on amazon, or other websites. Hope this helps!
Awesome man, thanks ill see what i can do with the information you gave me!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hmm... you have the 4 stoke engine. Unfortunately, you're kinda stuck with what you have. There's more available for the piston ported 2 stroke engines. That predator can fit, but it'll be a complete custom job... and the plastics won't fit anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts