Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. Just joining as I just purchased a used mini chopper. Some high school buddies come by all the time riding their mini bikes so I decided to get one. This little beast will need some work so I’m hoping this community is willing to share some experience. Trying to first identify what I’m working with.

·
Super Moderator
2,519 Posts
It's a
49cc mini chopper model number HY-G018

Made by
Zhejiang Hangyu Vehicle Co., Ltd.

No longer manufactured.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Although strikingly similar I see some big differences with the only bike that is listed with that model number. It’s a start though. Looks like I will have to be crafty with updates since discontinued. Welcoming further discussion or ideas from anyone familiar with this model.

·
Super Moderator
2,519 Posts
They are all different just depends what the Chinese get on there pallets they make bikes out of parts whoever the lowest bidder in a batch and send them even the engines are that way you don't really know what your getting until you open them up on the plus note almost all the two stroke piston ported engines have the same crankcase and used on just about anything that the Chinese can cobble up so there is a plentiful amount of engine parts lots of other various parts will work as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts