Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride quads with my little girls, but a neighbor gave us a chinese dirt bike 50cc, so we thought we'd have some fun with it and make it a little "pit bike". Hope to get some good tips and ideas here.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Welcome to the forum...…

You'll find all sorts of tips and tricks aswell as sometimes instant help with most problems or how to get more uumph out of it..
:

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
Hello, does it have a 4 speed manual transmission with hand clutch or???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's literally the smallest motor I've ever seen, will be looking to do a swap if the kids stay interested

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
It's literally the smallest motor I've ever seen, will be looking to do a swap if the kids stay interested
Yeah those tool based engines don't have much guts but with the right modifications those little engines can belt out some pretty serious power and be quite fun...…...……..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes sir just like those but the motor looks like a weed eater motor, has lots of room for an upgrade down the line. Was thinking of getting rid of the knobby tires and changing them to street, maybe do a street fighter/ super moto style bike lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is the procedure for attaching photos on this site? Do you upload to a host and attach links?

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts