Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is jason i'm new to the pocket bikes but not to racing. i have been porting and blueprinting motors for 15yrs. ihave raced on dirt and asfault. i have a cag as of right now with a chinese big bore kit 15mm flat slide, rocket key lightened fly wheel i did my self , modded stock pipe with longer stinger welded to it. just got done with motor yesterday ended up with a final squish of 29mm did some port work and now breaking it in wow. i have never done a motor this small as far as modding it but it's pretty impressive especially since i weigh 225. sorry for the long winded post but i just wanted to say hello and that i'll surely be doing more of these.:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Morning, Welcome to the addiction! Sounds like you have a great start on these little bikes, so you might want check out some of Boosted306 ported head/cylinder threads! Also EPR, CAM2 have been working out the kinks, making these engines rev for some time! P.s. would like to see some pictures of your project!

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Sounds good...I can't imagine what kind of fun you'd have with 1 of these 4stroke mids and modding up one of the engines. Do you plan on doing any racing on your bike????

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
Nice welcome I love tinkering with these as well I taper bored my intake and ported and polished my head on my 110 I've done some porting before on my edlebrock heads and a few of my Hondas I was taught by my uncle when I was 13 fun stuff free hp its def a art and have def not mastered it I don't think but really noticed the improvements in my little 110
so welcome to the forum and hope to see some cool work from u as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello, i don't plan on racing mine but i will post some pics of it as i plan to sell it. i recieved mine free from a friend and being an avid horsepower guy i thought it would be a cool project. i used to race 125 hp banshee on alky 10mm stroker over stock and stock cyls. ported by me it ran a best of 3.89 sec in the dirt with me on it at 220lbs body weight. i got tired of traveling around after ten years and bought an 89 mustang. i only live 15 minutes from the track funny all these years of traveling, but theres just something about a two stroke twin sceaming at 11 grand that kept me going, anyway my back cant take it any more that's why unfortunatly i won't be racing my pocket bike. i live 15 min from a real nice road course as well. i have read alot of the forums on here and you guys seem like a cool crowd i will post my bike on here and it will be for sale i live in indiana so anyone close could probably get a good deal .
thanks jake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts