Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone ,Thought id start back here again as its been so long since i was last on this sight ,A hello to all new members and also to members i have allready chatted with in the past ,some of you would remember the chopper that i built and seen the pictures of it .Well i have finnished a new project now and thought maybe a few of you would like to see the pics of it

Attachments

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
nice work i can say quite the craftsman you are

loved the chopper and voted against myself for it lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks drgn for the compliments and also the vote last year,it seems a bit quiet on here what has been happening here in the last twelve months and what projects have you got on the go ,I have allready started on my third project which is a yamaha underbone bike qquite a challenge to make a good looking bike out of it lolol

·
1,278 Posts
As are the midbikes there far from ridged reliable machines from the start LOL
I have just done maintence and a couple led lights on my x18 and I am currently trying to build a decent race x15 don't know why tho kinda hopping I find a track or people who want to race near me id go about 100 miles
And I have done a lot to my 19
billet throttle and grips
Posh red anodized bolts
Vapor with dash painted red anodize
Painted my rims
Custom dual 1-1/4 exhaust with a couple big mufflers
Hid kit
All led bulbs
Red exhaust wrap
Upgrade cdi
Super coil
22mm Mikuni
Ported intake
Ported and polished head
Did chain
All new weather pack connectors and wiring
Carbon mirrors
Some frame bracing
Countless tries on a rear shock think I finally found a good one from the UK
And prob some other stuff
All I have to do is box the rear swingarm and its ready for the 150 estart I have had it in ran it drove it and broke it in but took it out and put the 110 back in till the frame and suspension was good enough to my liking so I don't brake or twist anything with it
But spare time is hard to come by with the kids and work I pretty much do all my mods when work is slow
I'll post some picks here when I get home of my progress

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
It's a Beautiful Honda Classic!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
drgn

it sounds like you have been quite busy with you bikes as it seems there is not much you have missed on the 19 and its looking good ,You would not happen to know were i could buy a instrument cluster the same as or similar to the one on your bike as i have been looking for these for my underbone bike im building ,

EPR
Yes the honda classic has turned out quite well it actually started out as a stock CG125 honda that was produced in thailand in 1984 .But now its actually made up from several different bikes

the front end forks ,wheel etc are from a yamaha SR400,
Engine is a lifan
rear Swing are is from a kawasaki but im not really happy with the swing arm so i will manufacture my own when im at home on break this time .
EPR do you have any new toys you are working on these days

·
1,278 Posts
Do a google search for trail tech vapor and look for one with the adapters you need for tach coolant or head temp tach signal ECT or go give them a call and tell them what you are looking for exactly and they will put a kit together for the same price they run about 129ish and the dashboard I got was another $45 I think when I called about my kit they gave me the whole package for 150 shipped
Or if you need a koso style gauge cluster for a bike with a Speedo cable I have one lying around for cheap if you could use one of those

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Well, I have 9 bikes now, and some extra engines, and boxes and boxes of Parts,lol. I am working on a 49cc piston port like the early X Bikes, has Boosted306 Ported Head and left the base gasket out and glued it with my favorite rubbery glue, Yamabond. The piston is so close to the top, thru the plug hole, that the car oil I put in on assembly, gets trapped between.
It was an electric start, I took the housing off and have to mod the back side off the starter claw to go in farther to clear the starter cog. Going to post my New Thread on it soon.
Still working on the Twin Engine Cag Drag Bike, and coverting a Razor Rocket electric bike to gas. Also still working on my clutch housing and water pump and mount on my 40cc Polini Rep engine. The Canted Head 40mm, 47cc Boosted306 bike, and a few other small projects. It's Driving Me Crazy,lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts