Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help with this problem i recently changed my motor to a different frame and ever since then it wont stay on after the choke has been put down to run mode. it will stay on warm up mode but wont stay on for the run mode i dont know what the problem is should i change the fuel lines ? am i running to rich ? or lean what should i adjust ? HELLPPP

·
Registered
23 Posts
i seen no one messaged to you, honestly i would try tunning the carb.

but thats just what it sounds like to me, did it run on the other frame? and did you adjust or change anything on the motor when changing it?

·
Registered
355 Posts
i need help with this problem i recently changed my motor to a different frame and ever since then it wont stay on after the choke has been put down to run mode. it will stay on warm up mode but wont stay on for the run mode i dont know what the problem is should i change the fuel lines ? am i running to rich ? or lean what should i adjust ? HELLPPP
The pilot jet is plugged with debris. Remove and dissasemble and clean the carb.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Your bike may also be set too lean, if so you will need to adjust the carburetor so the bike dumps in more fuel. But try ^ that first, and if that doesn't work we can go from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts