Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is posted at...
X18 4 Stroke Super Pocket Bike
So i would have to disagree..

Please note: The X18-R super pocket bike comes pre-installed with a speed governor to help regulate top speed so it is safe for less experienced riders. To permanently remove the governor, the owner or rider needs to have some experience with basic hand tools such as a screwdriver. Our technical support team can assist you through the process over the telephone, if needed. Step-by-step instructions will be provided for this simple procedure.

:cool:

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I got my X18 there, it has a 19mm carb, and no speed restricter that I can see and I have had the carb and all apart more than once.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
The newer models come with a governor clip inside the throttle housing that must be removed now aswell as mod the other restrictions to get the full performance potential out of it...

On the older models the restrictors are

3/16" fuellines/fuelfilter

stock CDI

stock air snorkle

Stock coil and coil wire

stock exhaust muffler

float restrictor tab in carb

stock torch sparkplug

38 tooth rear sprocket..

The heat and pressure thats built up in the engine is also a hinderance and the headbreather mod takes care by eliminating the heat build up to keep the head cooler, the oil thicker and the engine spool up even better

I took a stock X-19 that went 40,,modded almost the whole bike........now it goes 60......Peace

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hear all Chinese air cooled 49cc bikes come with a speed governor located somewhere on the carb. Where is it? How do I remove it?

Thanks
I think your better off doing a rocket key install on the cag shaft to advance your timing that should give you a bit more pep in your ride

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
There is no speed governor of any type or sort on a CAG or restrictor. They are copy's clones of the Robin/Subaru NB411 brush cutter engine like a weed eater or chain saw the internal design restricts it and prevents them from blowing up!!!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.