Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a bike just thrown away left for dead. I have saved it from it demise and will rebuild it. I just need to no what is it ? I need to order a chain and a kill switch. It ran great after I removed the zero flow fuel filter under the seat. Replaced it wit
h a primer ball. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
I have found a bike just thrown away left for dead. I have saved it from it demise and will rebuild it. I just need to no what is it ? I need to order a chain and a kill switch. It ran great after I removed the zero flow fuel filter under the seat. Replaced it wit
h a primer ball. :thumbsup:
Its the same bike as this one I have......Its an MT-A2 full fairing Zeimini Cag from Canada but made in China...the chain you need is a #25h..........Nice find and welcome to the Planet

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much. Do you have any recommendations for online parts stores? Specifically ones that deal with pay pal?:thumbsup::D

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
Nice score .... welcome to the site. It shouldn't take too long to get your bike running well again.

You can check our supplier feedback section of the forum for a list of all the vendors people have used. The polls indicate a good/bad experience with each vendor. A good poll means good service, fast shipping, promptly answers emails and phonecalls, and so on. A bad poll .... well, you probably don't wanna order from those guys ....

As for any modifications you may want to do to the bike (c'mon, we all know you're not going to leave it stock), look in the air-cooled section here, and read any thread that has "Cag" or "Cagllari" or Cag/Daytona" in the title. You'll find more information than you'll know what to do with ....

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
I am hoping some one can tell me how to tell how many links I need in the #25h chain I need for this bike.
I have 5 reed inducted cags and 1 zenoah powered cag..all 6 have different length chains.............

Its faster and cheaper to buy a 10ft roll from Mcmaster Carr,,WW Grainger or Surplus Center cut the chain with a dremel,,grinder or chainbreaker tool,,masterlink it together or mend it with the chainbreaker tool..............

I get a 10ft roll of 25 or 25h chain for $20 bux shipped with 3 masterlinks........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts