Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to make my x18 bike into a dragster can any one help me with the best mods i only weigh a 130lbs

·
Registered
875 Posts
looks like i got on at the rite time.

now it depends on how much power you trying to get.

you want mods for the stock engine

high performance cdi, bigger carb and intake, better exhaust,porting,+timing.

its all up to what you want,you can swap motors and more

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
your gonna wanna make an extended swingarm, mine was 6'' and looked great but the front wheel would still come up if dumped the clutch at around 5k with the 110
but its a sleek bike and the best choice to drag a think

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
i want to make my x18 bike into a dragster can any one help me with the best mods i only weigh a 130lbs
When I read a post like this I get scared.....

Any chance I can get you to NOT turn your X18 into a dragster at this time but more importantly take things one small step at a time and learn the basics of tuning and performance BEFORE going ballistic on a full blown "drag" bike ? We don't want to see you end up dead. We also want you to have "fun" with your X18...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i understand what you r saying and thanks for your concern but i have to x18 pocket bikes 1 to cruise around on and the other i want to build for drag racing because no one n town has one or i havent seen it at least not only that i have a couple of spare bucks to spare on this bike

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the only mods i did to it was bought a 26mm carb off ebay which is crap because it dont even have a idler on it i only bought it because i needed a new carb

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I'm looking to get the piranah yx 140cc motor from TBOLTUSA ddo u think that is a good motor to invest n for a drag bike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts