Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you could help me identify the bike I picked up a couple of days ago. It’s a cruiser style bike with fat tires and components like a cateye bike. It has a tag on the rt fork that says Zoom and has a sn. I am going to try to upload some pictures if the forum rules will allow me.

URL=http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/SgtTomVA/?action=view&current=IMG_3950.jpg]
[/URL]

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Yeah, nice find, it has rear shocks and I guess it is a Zoom, kind of a mini bike chopper. Has a 49cc piston port 2 stroke, w/ 15mm pumper carb.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, nice find, it has rear shocks and I guess it is a Zoom, kind of a mini bike chopper. Has a 49cc piston port 2 stroke, w/ 15mm pumper carb.
Any idea who made it? I have tried searching the internet for a couple of days now for anything like it with no luck. The guy that had it before me completely jacked up the wiring. I am fairly certain I can figure it out but a starting point would be nice. Also i would like to figure out something better for an exhaust. Otherwise I’m in good shape only needing some minor repairs and let the upgrade fun begin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts