Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the one on the right is a full faring cag , the one on the left looks to be the same but too dark and too much flash glare.......
Thanks bro! Just one more question i see there are alot of model for example MT-A1, MT-A2, MT-A3, Lucky-7, Cag. What are these? :confused::confused::confused:

Are they the frame of the pocket bike? how to i differentiate and where can i read more on the design and con and pro of each frame? ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Pretty Much they're all cags some FF or some HF, some with different stickers other with a different color. Pretty much you can call those both cags.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I stumbled upon this thread when i was trying to identify my PB. Got it from someone throwing it out. It was his sons, he has no idea what it is. Neither do I. No markings, no numbers. Onlything i have to go on is qiubo written by the throttle, tracked that to chinese scooter parts. Any ideas guys? The choke looks like it should have a filter over it, but no assembly there, trying to track one down.

Sorry it wont let me post attachments, my avi is the pic of the bike.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I use the term "47cc" as a cag motor and "49cc" as a midbike motor.
Your motor is most likely a 40mm bore; Thats 39cc. A bbk is 44m : thats 49cc. The term 47cc is the standard everyone uses.
PM sent

·
Registered
3 Posts

I stumble upon this forum, and after reading a bit about mini pocket bikes, I got interested.

My cousin left this mini pocket bike at our home, and it’s been rusting in our back yard ever since, and before I decide what to do with it, I want to know what type of bike it is.

From the stickers, and everything else I got QIUBO ZOOM 49CC

·
Registered
24,131 Posts
Looks like a 49cc piston port engine Cateye. Have 2 of them engines.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The reason that my cousin left it in our house, it’s because he lost the key to start it with, no key no point in having it.

It’s there a way to buy a replacement key for it, otherwise there no use for it, like I said it’s been rusting in the back yard, and it takes up space, even so I would really like to hear the engine, and what this mini bike can do.

·
Registered
346 Posts
If you dont want to destroy the lock, you can disconnect the wires from the back of the switch and it should run, just no lights. The switch grounds the coil so it cant spark, and un grounds it so it can.

Or, these crappy chinese switches arent very good. You could probably jam a flathead screwdriver in it and twist. Yes it hurts the switch, but now if you lose the key again you just need another screwdriver

·
Registered
73 Posts
I stumbled upon this thread when i was trying to identify my PB. Got it from someone throwing it out. It was his sons, he has no idea what it is. Neither do I. No markings, no numbers. Onlything i have to go on is qiubo written by the throttle, tracked that to chinese scooter parts. Any ideas guys? The choke looks like it should have a filter over it, but no assembly there, trying to track one down.

Sorry it wont let me post attachments, my avi is the pic of the bike.
yours is a mta4 cag, full fairings have li arms that come out from under the fuel tank to mount the extra pieces on. half fairings dont have them. other than body there all pretty much the same

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you dont want to destroy the lock, you can disconnect the wires from the back of the switch and it should run, just no lights. The switch grounds the coil so it cant spark, and un grounds it so it can.

Or, these crappy chinese switches arent very good. You could probably jam a flathead screwdriver in it and twist. Yes it hurts the switch, but now if you lose the key again you just need another screwdriver
Tried the flathead screwdriver, didn’t work. Will this do?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts