Pocketbike Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
No when I went to buy it it started right up with the pull start he just had never had a battery in it so none of the electrical was working? But it only took me a couple hours to have everything working again and in my Province on kijjiji everyone I saw was 500+ for an X series and this one was the nicest one I saw and he was asking 450 and I got him down to 300....The smaller regular pocket bikes you can pick up from anywhere from free to $200 for a nicely restored one....I also have two other pocket bikes including another X series bike but it's older than this one so probably like an X1 or something....it's not in as nice of shape but I got it for $50 so I can't complain and everything is there it just needs some work....but yeah I don't mind paying 300 for this because it's basically mint and I wanted a real nice one....I will post some more pics tonight of what it looks like with all the under lighting on
If youre content with the bike and the price you paid thats all that matters.....Here in NY Id maybe pay $300.00 for an X6 110cc 4 stroker in the same condition.......

In my opinion the price is right in there in a weird sort of way......Seekers of those bodykits would pay 2/3 up to full price of what you paid for the whole bike so it really isnt a bad deal........

The best product to keep that whole bike looking spiffy and to protect it is to use FW-1 waterless carwash with carnuba wax protection instead of using water.......It works on the tires,,aluminum parts/rims too........

For in-depth cleanings I use Silicone spray,,stiff paintbrush and old rags before using the FW-1..........

Good Luck and have fun with the X6.......I have a feeling youll be back wanting to give it more power and give it a better takeoff..........:tango_face_grin:

·
Super Moderator
2,180 Posts
Wow that's interesting I have never seen one of those before but I can tell you that it's the 49cc piston ported two stroke engine typical of the stand up scooters and budget pocket bikes

·
Registered
24,131 Posts
What, no you tube, its a mini chopper, if CAM2 was here he could help you but he was banned by Mr Kitty. The site is dead now RIP, lol.

·
Super Moderator
2,180 Posts
The site is very much alive!!!
New and improved everything!!!
No more AI bots crawling through old forum posts asking the same redundant questions over and over again! ( They can't connect anymore with the new spam filtering)!
It looks the same across all platforms!!!
Fully https compliment works with all browsers!

Working search box!!!
Easy to attach pictures across all platforms!!!

·
Registered
24,131 Posts
Sorry, but were all on other sites that are so much better. I've never seen that before, what a hack.

·
Registered
24,131 Posts
Tell SpyGuy I said high.

·
Registered
24,131 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
24,131 Posts
What do you need?? Mini chopper parts are hard to find now. Have you searched eBay?? Try mini bike, mini chopper parts, see if anything shows up. For engine stuff, 2 stroke 43, 49cc pocket bike parts.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts