Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys. I got my pocket bike running today , and i'm still in the process of working on my new one. I have the new body style giovanni pocket bike with the new flairing kit, and design. I highly dislike how they barely put any space to fit an aftermarket air filter. I have one lying around with an intake manifold. Is it worth switching, or should i leave the stock black one. I live in Ontario,Canada so it is not that hot here? Any suggestions. Please and thank you. Your input is needed

·
French Fries N Cheese
1,174 Posts
Welcome to the planet.. I'm in Montreal Quebec and it is indeed still quite cold for the bikes right now.. They wont run right with stock carb in this weather unless you change the main jet for a larger one. I ran one of my new Cag builds on the bench when it was -10 celcius. It has a genuine del'lorto carb and I had to jet it to 91 to get a proper burn. the stock jet was an 82, and came with a 76 and 79 spare.. Luckily my friend had a bunch of jets to spare. You should do some modding and upgrades before the warm weather comes and then bust them out for some fun when its warm and you've got your bikes in order and dialed in... Some air filters wont fit depending on the frame design of your bike. You can use the velocity stack and put a nylon stocking over it, it will perform better that the actual filter... the black box is restrictive and junky..

Here are some of my projects..

Cheers.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.