Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Can you post a picture of the whole bike? We won't get much info from the engine alone. If it's what I'm thinking, it's a generic horizontal engine. And looking at the red RTV on the case, it's probably poorly rebuilt.

·
Administrator
3,622 Posts
China doesn't use serial numbers and VIN numbers like you would think they would or like they do with stuff that is sold and made in the US those numbers don't really mean anything to us they could have used whatever engine that thing is on hundreds of different models of bikes...

You will need a picture of the entire bike or at least the frame if that's all you have and we will tell you what it is.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That's a custom job. The engine is a predator engine. Probably one of the few standard items. After that, you're kinda on your own. Unless they say what the base bike was, we can't help much.

·
Administrator
3,622 Posts
That's one of those Walmart chopper bicycle frames with a harbor freight lawn mower engine on it and custom metal work done to it

Looks like they also put a real motorcycle tank/bars/seat on it

Basically a custom mini bike

I consider the price really high for that could buy a real motorcycle titled. ( My personal opinion of course )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts