Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, been on the forums for about 2 months haven't posted, jus doing research. Been tinkering around wit a half faring cag, now picked up a 110cc pb, and have no idea wht one I got..the frame kinda looks like an x19 but my swingarm looks diff then ay pics I've seen. The bikes a mess, wiring harness needs to be replaced.. no front or rear brakes, spark plug blew outta the head before I bought it so gonna need to do a new head or motor, can't get this one to crank at all, assuming its either siezed(blown) or from no spark plug in the head, being outside water got in the cylnder and its all.rusted.. I put about 5 cap fulls or 10w40 4cycle oil in the spark plug hole and had the bike standing straight up hoping the oil would free up the piston.. now a week later still no luck, kick start won't budge.

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
It could go either way...X15 and X19 are the same frame/swingarm just different dresses

Does it have a left and right selector for blinkers or just a high/low switch for the headlight?

As far as the engine,,,drain the oil and pop off the cover on the kickstarter side,,kicker included in removal...If the clutchpack exploded it will jamb everything up....If the head is sezed youll need a new topend ...which will make buying a new engine cheaper at times..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LIFAN-125CC...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d35a29cd4&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I honestly couldn't tell u, its got the h/l on/off which is red.. the switch under is was spray painted and idk if its word out or not but it feels like it jus has a left and right.. it doesn't stop or click in the middle as if it were a r n l blinker. Its all beat up.. has a yamaha I'm assuming dirt bike muffler thts all twisted in the mid section, has the same cluster as the x18 but no key switch, why I'm assumming its a x19 cause the key switch for tht would be on the tank.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, scratched off the painted switch, its faded but it looks like its a headlight button, ..also, this bike is gonna be a COMPLETE rebuild... I dnt see and bolt locations for plastics and I don't see anywhere wo bolt a caliper to the swingarm.. I payed $50 for this bike so spending $500-700 to bring it to life still keeps me under buying a brand new one, might be going Sunday to pick up an x18 (missing rear brakes, side plastics and kickstand) plus brad new motor on the side for $350.. so there's a start

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
I honestly couldn't tell u, its got the h/l on/off which is red.. the switch under is was spray painted and idk if its word out or not but it feels like it jus has a left and right.. it doesn't stop or click in the middle as if it were a r n l blinker. Its all beat up.. has a yamaha I'm assuming dirt bike muffler thts all twisted in the mid section, has the same cluster as the x18 but no key switch, why I'm assumming its a x19 cause the key switch for tht would be on the tank.
Judging by what youre saying about the switches on the bar its an X15

X15......

X19

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea ur swingarm looks jus like mine.. and yea tht motor isn't bad but imma go see this dude about the x18 n xtra motor... could be a good deal getting a running bike with minor fixes and a new motor for this one...

Ok so cam, got the cover off, looks pretty clean inside, don't see nething broken...

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
Yea ur swingarm looks jus like mine.. and yea tht motor isn't bad but imma go see this dude about the x18 n xtra motor... could be a good deal getting a running bike with minor fixes and a new motor for this one...

Ok so cam, got the cover off, looks pretty clean inside, don't see nething broken...
So that leaves bent valves or seized piston......disconnect the camgear to see if you can move the lowerend........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.