Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it runs alright think i might have to take carb off and clean it because it will run but when u let off the throttle when its still cold it dies . when its warm it stays running . was sitting at my buddys for about 8 ish years or so . some of the wiring was hacked up , no turn signals and no back lights . needs a new inner tube as well but found one of those on ebay for like 10 bucks .

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
You don't need all the wiring stuff, the bikes not road legal. You might try to keep a brake light. The starter motor is a generator and puts out 13.7 volts to charge a battery if it has one.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
it runs alright think i might have to take carb off and clean it because it will run but when u let off the throttle when its still cold it dies . when its warm it stays running . was sitting at my buddys for about 8 ish years or so . some of the wiring was hacked up , no turn signals and no back lights . needs a new inner tube as well but found one of those on ebay for like 10 bucks .
Shave off the extra weight and then tune that sucker......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no clue where to even look for that lol . i know i need an exhaust tho for sure the one i have on it is off a parts bike i got from another kid and its like a weed wacker exhaust so im killing myself there with the mph .

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
no clue where to even look for that lol . i know i need an exhaust tho for sure the one i have on it is off a parts bike i got from another kid and its like a weed wacker exhaust so im killing myself there with the mph .
Not really...my twin engine harley seems to rev out just fine with modded/gutted box mufflers..soon though theyll have a perf exhaust on the rebuild.......

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
That v-stacks killing your perf a lil...The v-stack opening looks like its only 13mm's...That carb inlet is 15mm's..take a conical grinding stone on a drill and open up the hole then mod the choke flap...........

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.