Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, just got my first bike today. Got bored of racing cars and got really interested in bikes so i bought this 110cc yamaha replica about 3 hours ago, its a 2009 model the guy said. Just a few questions if anyone is familiar with this bike. When i go search to buy new brakes, exhaust, carb, do i just look for a 110cc carb lets say or is there a more specific model such as X18? im really looking to upgrade it and start racing come end of july. ANY info on this bike would help me out alot! Thanks in advance! JP.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Might be an X7 w/ auto transmission, its a 110cc Honda clone engine.

·
PBP RACER
143 Posts
That's definately a 4 stroke 110cc X7. They only come in auto, though I have seen people fit 150cc with a 4 speed.

As far as the performance parts, the carb can be swapped with most 110cc carbs, most dealers online or not can tell you what will fit your bike. Exhausts most often need tweaking to fit them in the bike, however there are several very good performance exhausts specifically designed to fit this bike. You'll need to know the size of the brakes you replace. Most hydraulic brakes go on the bigger (x18, x19, x15) bikes, which run a larger tire. Again, there are many good brake kits available for yours. PBU is a good place to start looking at options, they're somewhat pricey but the quality is good.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
this is what it would look like if you put your body on a x18 bike, well youd need the lower part that only the 2 stroke x7 got
man this was before the dirty girl was dirty lol
this is Swheels evolution of track dominance

Attachments

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
this is what it would look like if you put your body on a x18 bike, well youd need the lower part that only the 2 stroke x7 got
man this was before the dirty girl was dirty lol
I WONDER what the super cool mechaNICK that pawned that bike into shape is named!???

Swheels or something right?

NaSa.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
honestly that pic is a piece of crap conpared to its current form
he has mods even the chinese havent been able to copy yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts