Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just got my first bike today its a 110cc 4 stroke yamaha replica. 3 speed auto. Info from sell. just wondering if i bought new brakes or a carb for it, which model would this bike be so i could find parts for it? thanks in advance any extra info of this bike would be alot of help!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
just got my first bike today its a 110cc 4 stroke yamaha replica. 3 speed auto. Info from sell. just wondering if i bought new brakes or a carb for it, which model would this bike be so i could find parts for it? thanks in advance any extra info of this bike would be alot of help!

I don't know exactly, but most all of the 4-stroke mid bike parts are the same.

but some aren't!

compare the old item with the new one and if it LooKs the same it probably is.

NaSa

4Stroke Midbikes - Pocket Bike Forum - Mini Bikes

sorry about the extra HotLink!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ok, just thought id ask because i saw alot of bikes having model numbers like x18 and such. sorry new to this stuff just started today lol. so basically if i search for a 110cc 4 stroke carb it should fit?
thanks man!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Oh ok, just thought id ask because i saw alot of bikes having model numbers like x18 and such. sorry new to this stuff just started today lol. so basically if i search for a 110cc 4 stroke carb it should fit?
thanks man!
Those Chinese Factories are filled with "Silly Pantz's" eheheh

NaSa.

·
1,910 Posts
It's a 4 stroke X7.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for your help! bigger carb, new air filter, exhaust and maybe new brakes are my future upgrades.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
glenn, id say your in charge of your own life, and its sorta your job to notice details
thanks for helping out here when you can
*secret knowledge*

·
Registered
316 Posts
Your going to want to confirm the engine size and/or current carburetor size. There were a lot of engine variations on the X7 4-stroke model which are hard to tell apart by just looking. Carb size is sometimes printed on the side, if not then measure the inside diameter of the manifold side of the carb (in mm) and upgrade to a larger size from there.

*cough* sds*******ooters!!!!!
ok ok, looking for some cold medicine to send your way eeesh! lol

Hugh
SDscooters

1 - 11 of 11 Posts