Pocketbike Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
3,539 Posts
Okay great check your gaskets sometimes the gasket will half cover the vacuum port that powers the pump

There is a low speed idle adjustment accessed through the top of the carburetor.

Sometimes it's glued and other times it will have a little rubber plug that you have to pop out I just squirt a little bit of brake cleaner inside of there and let it sit for a day to loosen the glue.

Some of them do to the EPA have been made non-adjustable ( no slot for a screwdriver) if you have one of those ones you will need to replace the carburetor to adjust the low speed needle.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Ok i will try checking, i dont thin
Okay great check your gaskets sometimes the gasket will half cover the vacuum port that powers the pump

There is a low speed idle adjustment accessed through the top of the carburetor.

Sometimes it's glued and other times it will have a little rubber plug that you have to pop out I just squirt a little bit of brake cleaner inside of there and let it sit for a day to loosen the glue.

Some of them do to the EPA have been made non-adjustable ( no slot for a screwdriver) if you have one of those ones you will need to replace the carburetor to adjust the low speed needle.
[/QUOTE

Some of them do to the EPA have been made non-adjustable ( no

ok i will try later but i dont think i have that

41 - 49 of 49 Posts