Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im building my x12 I picked up for 150 recently and I can't find a few parts. I need the bearing that goes on the top and bottom of where the front end goes on the frame, and I would like to find fairings. Also the person I bought it from decided to cut all the electrics so my harness is pretty ghetto and I can't find any harness' other than x18's I' think I could make the x 18 one work but if someone has any help for any of this it would be appreciated.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Neck bearings are pretty easy to find,,,you just need to have one for a matchup or know the bearing # or size...........

The wiring is pretty easy too...............You can break down the running system off the stock harness and make up a whole new charging system aswell as lighting harness to add on utilizing the handlebar switch,,keyswitch and automotive 16 ga primary wire..................

Try sdscooters or fancy scooters for bodykits............Just know theyre not cheap and will cost you $250+ shipping...................Good Luck with your build......

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Them body parts are exspensive and you can't work on the bike, so I cut the lower part away, after hitting the bottom fairing and breaking it. Its has the $69, X12 HP Side Exhaust from PB Parts, in Florida. Its sounds more like a 250cc 4 stroke. Its has an exspanion chamber and alum glass pack, an it is light. I had to mod it , you have an X12, it should bolt right up. You won't be Sorry.

·
Stormin' Mormon
310 Posts
I believe he put the x12 exhaust on his x18 and he is saying that the exhaust has those two features

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Yeah, its real light, after the exspansion chamber its 1 1/2" ID pipe thru the Alum Glass pack I call it, the rear alum mount is Mig welded to the muffler, its nice. Its like putting Cherry Bomb glass packs & headers on a Camaro or Mustang.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts