·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody help me identify this bike I have in where can I get some parts

·
Super Moderator
2,939 Posts
X2 4 stroke I think it's a 50cc cloned off of the qa50 Honda engine.

I believe you can swap in a pit bike engine.

As for the rest of the part you're going to have to find them used.

·
Banned
380 Posts
Never heard of an X2 w/ 50 or 70cc 4 stroke engine, 49CCM should be on the engine cyld somewhere, or what does it show. It has a honda clone horizontal engine automatic, my X18 which was 110cc. Looks like it has 10" rims and tires. Looks more like an X6 or so, but not sure, need more photos.

·
Super Moderator
2,939 Posts
It had a piston ported engine with a CVT or a 50cc four stroke if the user posted up more pictures of the engine we could identify it better

·
Banned
380 Posts
I agree, more photos, lol. That right engine cover is the same one as one my 125cc/ 110cc cases, and longer stroke to 120cc. The 50cc to 110cc have the same cases. On my ATV Quad its a full auto, On his bike there is no foot brake, but both the left and right handle bars have hydraulic brake levers, no clutch lever, the left is the rear brake.

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
583 Posts
It had a piston ported engine with a CVT or a 50cc four stroke if the user posted up more pictures of the engine we could identify it better
Normally I would agree but you can definitely tell it is a horizontal engine by the picture. Whether it's a 50cc or a 110 or a 90, I don't know. In that instance yes we need more pictures, but it is definitely not a piston port engine 2-stroke.

·
Banned
380 Posts
Yeah, I saw the right cover right away, it could be a semi auto with foot shifter no clutch lever, need more photos??
If its a 50cc it will show CMM49, a 70cc will show CMM48cc so they could import it here, they are Slick, lol.

·
Banned
380 Posts
On my X18, for drag racing I made a backward shifter, it faces back, not forward, first is up and the rest down, much better than lifting the shifter with your toe.

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
583 Posts
On my X18, for drag racing I made a backward shifter, it faces back, not forward, first is up and the rest down, much better than lifting the shifter with your toe.
Ha know that feeling. I definitely love slamming the gears down more than up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts