Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, nobody comes out there but the cops. But they let us ride. apparently there is a security gaurd there now that don't. No houses anywhere near so it was the perfect spot.

That crash was a Fiddy and I was the guy that almost plowed into him. I was following him through that sweeper when he washed. His bike actually hit me on my leg as I passed by and almost nudged me into the curb.

Sydeshomo is the one that says "hercules grand prix" LOL

·
Registered
783 Posts
Dayam I missed out on that - that is one nice set-up for a pocketbike racing track. Nice video Tony!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hey...Right On!!!....I seen Al and Al...lol.....Al (Leather hookup man)...and Al (crutch...lol...Hope your foot is feeling better)....And earlier in the video ..I think I seen cheapscrapes.....Dam I wish you guy all lived closer...That looks like Fun!!!....See you guys at the next race or practice here in Stockton....Dam no wonder why you guys are getting so Dam FAST....LOL...:thumbsup:

·
PBP RACER
122 Posts
Damn great video. That's the best CAG track I've seen yet, (aside from my crew's ;) ). I think I'm gonna have to figure out a way to capture some video so you guys can see ANOTHER great track. Way to go guys, thats what its all about!!

p.s. for any of you guys wondering when an IP2 pipe and JetPro pipe apply. That course would defnitely be an IP2 pipe track. It was fairly open with some good straights that would utilize the mid/top kick of the IP2. Just so yall know.

·
Registered
742 Posts
The Camera Man!!!

WOW!!! that video looks alot better now! Thanks to tonyXcom and the shaky camera man Sydeshow MO:cool:

We should have some good footage after this Sunday at the Pocketbike GP race in Benicia. Hopefully tonyXcom wont mind hookin' that up.

Hey Woof... you marcelo guessed it, that was most of Team Sucka Free. How dare Fran come out with his GRC RR and just take advantage of us on Cagsmarcelo

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hes stock man... umm yeah... hes stock. Just featherweight...

I was the one that said "ELI get the hell out the way" "Heat 1 Hercules Grand Prix" Hahahaha... No me and my bike were not edited into the video.. tonyxcom was hattin' on my pimp juice footage.

·
Registered
552 Posts
:thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup: *sick video* I also wanna see some from the benicia race? keep up the good job tony

·
Registered
841 Posts
WOW that vid was sick! Nicely done :thumbsup: You guys are having way too much fun....watch out SMRRC! :p LOL

You guys hook up weekly or what?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts