Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to introduce myself and get to learn about minis. I'm an 73 years old-timer that goes by the nickname Lucky and live in Los Angeles. I have never driven a motorcycle but like they "you never too old to learn", and pass the written test a week ago. I bought a running 09' Snap-on mini chopper and been wrenching a little bit with it but since I don't know any bike rider, nor have experience with motorcycle, it's been error and try for me to ever learn the names of the diferente part on the chopper. So far I was able to register it so it's street legal but I still have to learn to ride it. Anyway... See you around the forum and happy riding to everybody !

Attachments

·
Registered
R32 x15 110cc manual 4 speed Super Pocket Bike
12 Posts
I just want to introduce myself and get to learn about minis. I'm an 73 years old-timer that goes by the nickname Lucky and live in Los Angeles. I have never driven a motorcycle but like they "you never too old to learn", and pass the written test a week ago. I bought a running 09' Snap-on mini chopper and been wrenching a little bit with it but since I don't know any bike rider, nor have experience with motorcycle, it's been error and try for me to ever learn the names of the diferente part on the chopper. So far I was able to register it so it's street legal but I still have to learn to ride it. Anyway... See you around the forum and happy riding to everybody !
Nice, I’ve seen that bike before. The same seller had a x18 super pocket bike for sale. I’m in the LA area as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice, I’ve seen that bike before. The same seller had a x18 super pocket bike for sale. I’m in the LA area as well.
Hi, Xalospride. I got it from a guy in Torrance and I think he was very happy to sell it to me. lol.
I live in East Los Angeles and maybe we can ride together sometime when I learn how to ride my chopper. Right now I got the rear end off the bike trying to fix a tire's air leak.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts