Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) hey my name is dave i live rodeo nm population 400 small vill im 40 yrs old i build small choppers out of schwin occ bikes. i have 2 now one has 97 cc 4 storke sunll motor and one has one of those 70 cc 2 stroke china bicycle motors on it they both run great. i usta have a occ with 97 cc bajha motor on it but my x gf stole it gave to her new bf :mad: but im on top now if any one has ??? about building these schwinn occ bikes ask me i may be of some help ive built 3

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
:) hey my name is dave i live rodeo nm population 400 small vill im 40 yrs old i build small choppers out of schwin occ bikes. i have 2 now one has 97 cc 4 storke sunll motor and one has one of those 70 cc 2 stroke china bicycle motors on it they both run great. i usta have a occ with 97 cc bajha motor on it but my x gf stole it gave to her new bf :mad: but im on top now if any one has ??? about building these schwinn occ bikes ask me i may be of some help ive built 3
Welcome to the Forum Dave, I live in Southern Cali, but used to live in northern Cali in a town called Sierra City, we had about the same numbers as you! So from one small town dude to another Welcome!

Have Fun!

Nick.

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
. o O (This boy better show us some pictures of these rides ....)

Welcome to the forums, sounds like you've got a lot of experience already under your belt working on stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts