Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. The names jason, im 19 and just got my first pocket bike yesterday. Its pretty sweet minus a few imperfections like a gas leak, broken peg which a new set is on the way, and no fairings or chain cover. Im super excited to finally own one and i enjoy it so much. I plan on getting a few more to have 2 for runners and a parts bike. Is it me or just me that thinks they look kind of dull and drab without fairings? Well anyways its so exciting to branch out to something new and fun like a new hobby thats not too expensive and all. Well anyways if you want to know more or anything send me a message lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys. And as to the fuel leak i was reading and it said i had a carb leak and to take off the plate with the two screws and adjust the float?

·
Registered
42 Posts
welcome to the site jason! you'll meet alot of good ppl here and there is tons of help. NASA, CAMS2 AND EPR are the ones with almost all the knowledge. haha

also post up so pics of the bike. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@johnson712 for sure i will post some pics soon i just gotta get on my computer and do it lol my bike is usually a half fairing but i dont have the front fairing so im going to buy a full fairing and modify it for my bike

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Fairings? Fairings????? We don' need no steeking fairings ....

<-- Proof of above statement ...

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
There a alot of people here that know more than I do, SpyGuy, StrayDawg63, Capt. Highsider and a bunch more that are lurking in the shadows.
I learned alot about 2 strokes here in 2 yrs.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome! I'm new too...well on the site for a year or so but the bikes sat for that amount of time. I'm just now having the time to get started and learning so much here from all of our great guys! (and any girls who might lurk). Everyone's very helpful. You'll enjoy!

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Hey! I don't Lurk in any shadows! Why was my name not on that super sweet list! :p:thumbsup:
Because you're generally a pain in the butt .....? :p

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Why, Why, Why, now your starting to sound like my Wife,lol,lol. Why, because you, like me, are here 24 hours aday so we all see your name,lol.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
But It's free advertising, you just gotta try to "Be Right" All the time! :confused:

Some day someone in a cool part of the industry will see my drawings, they might like me then, but after I tell them to check out some of the infor I *DO NOT* copy / paste, they will have to LOVE me.

Hack LIFE!

But only if it is Legal!

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Don't mind Nick too much, Jason ..... he's just coming down from a "medical high" after smoking a joint or two ....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts