Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here and I'm not really stuck with one pocketbike. I always buy used ones off craigslist, fix them up, ride them around for a while and sell them, but I have enjoyed it as a hobby. Just here to introduce myself and make sure you guys check out my other post! I used to be super into pocketbikes and working on them all the time, but now I have a ton of these parts left over and I want to get rid of them because they are taking up space at my house.

http://www.pocketbikeplanet.com/f189/absurd-amount-parts-sale-cheap-61112.html

I thought that it would be nice to hook you guys up with some parts at prices that are way cheaper than what you can buy online. Be sure to check out my other post. Looking forward to talking to some of you guys soon!

-Brandon

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Hi Brandon!

Holly Cow, a couple weeks ago when I was the Admin, I would have felt a little differently, but since I'm just a super silly user now, Dang, that is a crap-load of parts!

To follow the "Rules" is there any way you could create a listing where you list an asking price for each item? it makes it easier than the ebay type thing.

Thanks for posting, and Welcome to the forum!

Nicholas.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Nicholas,

I know that it isn't how you guys normally format posts, but its a little bit of a unique sale I have. I am letting whoever is interested in buying parts pick their own price. Everything is negociable as long as the offer is reasonable. Also, I'll have to add that I am in Southern California and unfortunately can only deal locally due to the sheer volume of the parts I have.

Also, I am using Craigslist because I would prefer that Ebay doesn't take all the fees.

Any recommendations on how to handle this? It doesn't make sense for me to price every single part because I don't want to go meet people who just want 1 chain or 1 throttle, etc. It was about $15,000 worth of stuff (retail price) when I first bought it and I have about 75% of it left. I got these parts for cheap enough that I can pretty much sell them for whatever I want. I have already made my money back from projects that I have created and sold. The parts are taking up space at my house and I'd rather sell them for lower than wholesale than have them take up space that I could use for something else.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do. I don't have current inventory numbers, but I could probably get some estimates on Friday or Saturday.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm interested on 2 grips, both sides, the left hand brake lever, a shut off switch, a 49cc Carb or gaskets, a solonoid, and pics of any tail lights and turn signals you have. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts