Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a cat eye I purchased it off Craigslist it didn't work and I barely got it running but I was wondering how I could make it go faster on a budget??? If u could help me out on what to buy that will help me out let me know id appreciate it. remember I'm on a budget lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Air filter, race exhaust, exhaust port matching, clean out carb w carb cleaner and gas tank if nessasary, carb porting (look a couple threads down at 'finally introducing myself'), get an NGK plug, add a breather hose to the gas cap, run premium 93 gas, proper air pressure 25-35 psi in tires, engine work, ect.

·
Registered
263 Posts
People seem to like the Walbro

I still have stock carb. I'm in the process of tapering the front side. Today I'm gonna go over and grind + sand for a minute more then clean it and quickly slap it together - test it.

I did the same thing to my dirtbike carb and it helped alot and i haven't even sanded it smooth. Gonna tear the bike back apart plus sand the carbon out of the exhaust port.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.