Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think it’s a blata rep water cooled no numbers on the engine apart from a number 2 on the barrel
Frame number is SQ-450600228 any help would be great as it’s for the kids and need parts thanks
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
That is an early model of the Blata rep, called a C2, that comes with the correct shaped pipe. Engine size is hard to tell just my looking at it. I'm not super familiar with blata like motors. Have you tried to start it? Whats the condition of the water pump?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is an early model of the Blata rep, called a C2, that comes with the correct shaped pipe. Engine size is hard to tell just my looking at it. I'm not super familiar with blata like motors. Have you tried to start it? Whats the condition of the water pump?
Thanks for the info thought was the blata didn’t know bout the c2 starts and drives but engines getting full rebuild I do all my motor cross engines just wanting to no am looking for the right parts an no numbers on engine can measure piston ect when stripped thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I meant to say c1. It's technical name is mta4. So search pocket bike mta4 cylinder/piston and you'll find all you need. eBay is very helpful

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is an early model of the Blata rep, called a C2, that comes with the correct shaped pipe. Engine size is hard to tell just my looking at it. I'm not super familiar with blata like motors. Have you tried
I meant to say c1. It's technical name is mta4. So search pocket bike mta4 cylinder/piston and you'll find all you need. eBay is very helpful
Thank u for that info gonna do a full rebuild 👌👍
to start it? Whats the condition of the water pump?

·
Registered
Lucky 7 with BB head kit, 2-shoe clutch w \zocchi springs, flywheel mod, lift-plates
44 Posts
Nice bike Mikeyc! I have bought a same version earlier this year. Also took the engine out and about to put it back together with a fresh piston. Do check your squish when you're at it. Mine was corrected, but a lot of them seem to be off.

If the waterpump needs a rebuild, you will need to split the cases. Something to consider when buying spare parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts