Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm in need of a front body assembly for my son's pocketbike. My wife dropped a vacuum on the front end and snapped it off. Bike still works but it's the end of the world for the kid. I get it. Anyway, I checked with monsterscooterparts.com and it sounds like it's going to be a while before they get those parts back in. Does anybody have another source I can check with? Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
2,925 Posts
All those bikes have been discontinued due to trademark infringements anything from China that says Honda on it will be seized at customs I would definitely look into some body shops if it's too badly broken and you can't fix it yourself by using a fiberglass repair kit for boats and reinforcing it from the back side or try to find a parts bike I wish you luck in your searching...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you know anything about the frame? Is it a common bike frame? Where I'm going with this is there another brand / model that uses the same frame? I could then use it's panels as a substitute.

·
Super Moderator
2,925 Posts
You might have to get him another bike those 18 volt honda styled clones from 2004 are bilt specifically with that plastic kit and that frame and there's no other bikes like them they are a little bit bigger than the razor and the frame is shaped completely different from any other pocket bike

The easy way is just to buy a new bike

These two bikes have the same plastics and parts as their gasoline Brothers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts