Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, This is Se7en, (dragon) I hope every one made it back ok, stupid hackers. But i will be glad to see that all the people made it back ok and didn't give up. (yes even boostedchris) haha i need somebody to fight with HA. But please post up when you have come back. We need to post back up every thing and all the basic QU's about our mid bikes. I have a lot of new mods to post and i'm sure you do as Well. So keep up the posts. AND WECOME n00bs. :)

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
i'm back. i have some new mods to post too and new photos. teaser: TRUE projector headlights with 6,000k HID bulb from phillips.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Man, this is sooooooo different feeling.
Well, I just got my bike back with engine work done. If I coulda done it all over again I woulda just got

Engine work
Pipe

that'a it. Could have saved lots of cash, but at least I learned a lot about my midbike. GPS tells that I can do over 36 mph:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
HID's.... that is heaven...maybe i'll rip them out of my evo and chuck em in! hehehe

·
Registered
122 Posts
Man! It's been a while! I still havr my polini and my midbike, but I haven't ridden them in a looong while. Are ppl stil riding? Where?

I'm thinking about getting into motor scooters since you can ride anywhere, get parts easier, etc. Of course, I will always keep my litle bikes.

But you know of something going on, hook it up!

-nF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts