Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok as ive stated in the introduction area, i am very new to all this and need some help! i havea catseye taht i just picked up. the guy i got it from lost the key to it. i have tried to find a new ignition online for it but am not sure really which one im needing...all i know about this one is its got a black houseing and has two black wires running to it as well as a red and green wire. i really do wanna gett a new ig. for it but would also like to try and hot wire it in the mean time to see if shes gonna run or not. does anybody have an idea on what to do to wire it, and what ignition i need to get? thanks for the help fellas! oh and one other thing the throttle to the bike is gone also! the thing i need help with there is do i need the hooked end cable or straight? how do you know ? thanks in advance

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have the same problem except my wires are 2 orange, 1 black, 1 red, i tried wiring it to a switch and now the bike runs with it on or off, so i have to pinch the gas line to shut it off, the switch only works like the gauge and lights, blinkers, etc.....help?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts