Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Follow the cable down and you will notice there is a little bulb that sits in the black cylinder. I got a screwdriver, and pushed it until it popped off. The spring shot some parts everywhich way, but it came off.

To save time rejetting, there is a washer that sits on the needle. If you put the washer underneath the needle, then you can simply push the needle out without having to remove the cylinder and spring first. I have run this way with both my cag and they run excellent :) It changes you jetting SLIGHTLY though, because the needle sits higher.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CrisVA said:
Follow the cable down and you will notice there is a little bulb that sits in the black cylinder. I got a screwdriver, and pushed it until it popped off. The spring shot some parts everywhich way, but it came off.

To save time rejetting, there is a washer that sits on the needle. If you put the washer underneath the needle, then you can simply push the needle out without having to remove the cylinder and spring first. I have run this way with both my cag and they run excellent :) It changes you jetting SLIGHTLY though, because the needle sits higher.
Thank you. I appreciate the information! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts