Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I neglected my chain on the Elite 13r. Now it has 2 kinks in it. It just broke my pinion gear. Now I need to replace the chain. I feel dimb asking this but.... How do you rplace the chain on an elite? The chain runs through the frame.. WTF??? I cant ride it until I get the chain replaced. I have a new chain bt cant figure this one out. Any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
59 Posts
You are going to have to "break" the chain. Bi-Zeta makes a great tool to do this with and it is very easy to do.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Scott H said:
You are going to have to "break" the chain. Bi-Zeta makes a great tool to do this with and it is very easy to do.
Where can I get this tool? Does it work for a stock Cag chain?

·
Retired Mod and Racer
1,072 Posts
the chain on both my elites runs outside the frame, the chain breaker is a great tool to have and is mandatory for any serious racer, it will work on all #25 chain, i use a bizeta breaker myself, it cost about $15 maybe Scott can sell you one otherwise most minimoto shops carry them,

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Scott H said:
[the chain on both my elites runs outside the frame, the chain breaker is a great tool to have and is mandatory for any serious racer, it will work on all #25 chain, i use a bizeta breaker myself, it cost about $15 maybe Scott can sell you one otherwise most minimoto shops carry them,]

Do you have one to sell?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Ditto. The chain on my Elite 13A and 13W run outside of the frame. Are you sure you put the chain on correctly?

·
Registered
59 Posts
KenSkillz said:
[the chain on both my elites runs outside the frame, the chain breaker is a great tool to have and is mandatory for any serious racer, it will work on all #25 chain, i use a bizeta breaker myself, it cost about $15 maybe Scott can sell you one otherwise most minimoto shops carry them,]

Do you have one to sell?
We keep the Bi-Zeta chain breaker tool in stock, give us a call.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts