Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I have a questions for you! Does anyone know how to improve the speed and power of my cag?? I tried a tuned exhaust (the only one available here) pipe and a power filter but there is no improvement! As a matter is slows down, I have tried to change the gasneedle setting upto the highest level possible (the washer at the lowest position) but then it becomes to rich. It runs best with the needle with next to highest setting for the needle. Still it is bit slower then the standard out of the box one (I have several..). By the way it is doing exactly 55km/hour next to our car!

Any clues how improve my power??

Regards,
Melvin
(The Netherlands, Europe)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Get a big bore kit,or get a ported carb,ported head,ip2 pipe or polini pipe or jetpro pipe,carbon fiber reeds,reed spacer,clutch springs,adjustable polini clutch.

·
Registered
62 Posts
MB_Melvin said:
Hello Guys,

I have a questions for you! Does anyone know how to improve the speed and power of my cag?? I tried a tuned exhaust (the only one available here) pipe and a power filter but there is no improvement! As a matter is slows down, I have tried to change the gasneedle setting upto the highest level possible (the washer at the lowest position) but then it becomes to rich. It runs best with the needle with next to highest setting for the needle. Still it is bit slower then the standard out of the box one (I have several..). By the way it is doing exactly 55km/hour next to our c...ar!

Any clues how improve my power??

Regards,
Melvin
(The Netherlands, Europe)
get a 60 tooth sprocket or smaller for more top end.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts