Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to make head gaskets so I can install my Full circle crank as mine didnt come with any. Before "Black Monday" everyone was making their own but not saying how they are doing it?!? I have the spacer as a template is there somewhere to buy gasket material and cut it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Auto parts stores should carry gasket material, my local pep boys has it. I have used it before, and I remember it was a bit thicker than the head gasket, though there might be different thicknesses available.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I didn't think these bikes had a removable head... isn't it a base gasket??

newman said:
Auto parts stores should carry gasket material, my local pep boys has it. I have used it before, and I remember it was a bit thicker than the head gasket, though there might be different thicknesses available.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just don't want newbie's getting confused... as for your info, the best place to go is an autoparts store where you can buy it by the sheet... you can get several different thickness' depending on what type of gasket you need.. I usually measure points on the part and draw the gasket on the computer this way I always have a copy for reference (i use autocad). I print the gasket shape out on the printer then transfer it to the gasket paper...then just get yourself a good exact-o knife and some band-aids and you should be set....

BrainDrain_dx said:
well whateveryoucall it....
thanks for the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts