Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
i have a stock x2 muffler on my pocket bike and its REALLY loud, don’t want to **** my neighbors off. how can i make it quieter OR buy one for cheap!!!
Buy an aftermarket fatty pipe or rev pipe.....Both are alot quieter...You can get both from ebay for $50 bux and less..You have an X1 BTW...You dont have a belt driven CVT transmission,,,,You have the metal box chaindriven reduction gear/chain box..

This is an x2 trans...........

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
to much $$$
Well I guess youre gonna have some mad neighbors then because theres nothing cheaper or quieter without an expansion chamber or looking Ghetto..........

Try clamping an energy drink can to the end by cutting off the bottom ,,leaving the drinking hole alone and hoseclamping it to the end of the X1 muffler.....16 oz plastic bottles work good too.....Thats a poor mans silencer

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I guess youre gonna have some mad neighbors then because theres nothing cheaper or quieter without an expansion chamber or looking Ghetto..........

Try clamping an energy drink can to the end by cutting off the bottom ,,leaving the drinking hole alone and hoseclamping it to the end of the X1 muffler.....16 oz plastic bottles work good too.....Thats a poor mans silencer
lol kay thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.