Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought my x18 from a guy for $140 he needed it gone quick. i bought it with only one prolbem, the foot shifter broke. i dont know if i should buy a heel toe shifter or a stock replacement(dont know with one is easyer). 2 more prolbmes that dont realy matter , it does not have back lights. and no electric start. i toped it out at 60 in 4th gear. i was surprised it went that fast. but i want it to go faster, i dont know what kind of air filter to put and if i do will i need a L-shape intake manfold? and are carbs easy to install? and i need some 12'o-clock bars so i can wheelie with out breaking anything but i need them cheap not $130 like on PRU. i also want a exzost but i dont want it to be mutch louder than it allrady is because my nabors are *** holes they will call the cops on me if they hear it alot. i also want LED lights in it but need help finding the right ones. somebody help me thx.

Byron

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
you can do the exhaust mod, head breather kit , high performance cdi, do a 18 front sprocket and a 22 rear,bigger carb and intake. That all i can think of and all that stuff i listed should be in the 100 dollr zone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok if i put a cdi in wouldent i have to tune the bike on a dyno? bcuz u have to for a real bike

·
Registered
875 Posts
ok if i put a cdi in wouldent i have to tune the bike on a dyno? bcuz u have to for a real bike

no you will not just put the cdi on,qgo on ebay you will be ble to get the carbs and intakes for pretty cheap,if you wanna spend the cash for a exhaust they have a crf50 exhaust on ebay for 105 ins a dual exhaust.But hey the exsperts like blitz cam and otherpeople will be on soon to tell you about stuff if they see it

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
60 on those tires is sketchy
you kinda want alot for not much, that is the bike itself, now you have to spend to fix it

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
These chinese superbikes may look like modern aged streetbikes but theyre still built with simple solid state technology......Not computers,fuel injectors and sensors.............

A GPS or one in a phone app should be able to tell you when it gets faster.......Good luck

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
These chinese superbikes may look like modern aged streetbikes but theyre still built with simple solid state technology......Not computers,fuel injectors and sensors.............

A GPS or one in a phone app should be able to tell you when it gets faster.......Good luck
What about a CatEye Speedometer?!?!?!? marcelo J/K ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts