Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help i want to put LED's in my x18 but i dont know what to buy and how to install. can somebody post a link to a web sight were i can buy LED's for the front light, front turn signals, back tail light, and back light blinkers.(EVERY LIGHT ON THE BIKE) plese somebody help im am clue less.

byron

·
Registered
159 Posts
i need help i want to put LED's in my x18 but i dont know what to buy and how to install. can somebody post a link to a web sight were i can buy LED's for the front light, front turn signals, back tail light, and back light blinkers.(EVERY LIGHT ON THE BIKE) plese somebody help im am clue less.

byron

idk what an x18 looks like, but I bought leds for my headlights and turn signals for my x1 cateye on ebay.

Look up "LED 192 bulb" and "LED 1156 bulb" on ebay, and see if they look similar to your stock bulbs.

Make sure they will fit inside your bulb sockets also!! They usually say what the bulbs width/height etc are on the auction page.

Check out the pics on my bike with LED headlights ;) i can help you further if you need any help just let me know!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nope! No wire cutting ;) I can make a youtube video for you if you want?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bro sk7 how did you get your headlight mounted Without the rest of the fairing!? I wanna do that so bad.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bro sk8 how did you get your headlight mount on without the rest of the fairing? That ****s sick man i wanna do that.

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey sk8 how did you get the adaptor for your led? My headlight had a normal bulb plug and play where you twist in, and only had a single connector in the middle that didnt work with a positive negative led I put in.. It would just flicker on and off cause the connection wasn't solid

I'm not sure, could you take a few pics?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts