Pocketbike Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
If you have a 110cc ( 107cc ) it will show 107CM3 on the bottom of the cylinder on the left or right, can't remember.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
If you have a 110cc ( 107cc ) it will show 107CM3 on the bottom of the cylinder on the left or right, can't remember.

Not all show 107cm3 for the 110cc........One of my engines had a cylinder casted with 108cm3..That was my older 2006 model X15 too.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
They also had 49CM3 on cyld that were really 70cc on some 4 stroke pocket bikes. 107 or 108 either way there 110cc. My 1100 Honda was 1050cc, my 750 was 736cc, my 850cc chopper was 836cc, everyone rounds off the real size.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey pocket bike forum I have a question ..i have a small engine that id like to put on my cag question is I don't the size of it im too stupid to know how to measure the bore but what I can tell you is that it has 2 rows of numbers on the block >A1E34F< underneath it says >*0103004660* (*= a star) can I tell the size of the engine from that set of numbers or no? please any help will make my day,
nubbie

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
hey pocket bike forum I have a question ..i have a small engine that id like to put on my cag question is I don't the size of it im too stupid to know how to measure the bore but what I can tell you is that it has 2 rows of numbers on the block >A1E34F< underneath it says >*0103004660* (*= a star) can I tell the size of the engine from that set of numbers or no? please any help will make my day,
nubbie
Those #'s dont compute.......Look exactly where the pic shows....if it says 48cm3;-thats 50cc but chances are its 70cc.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Holy smoke!

Finally i have found a thread regarding these type of engines.
I have a 1P39FMB and I was wondering if I could buy a cylinder kit for the 1p47fmf because they have the same stroke but im worried that the bolts wont fit...
I'm trying to get a little more juice out of my 49cc engine but i have tried everything like jetting, performance air intake, carburetor tuning, changing front sprocket with 1 tooth and checking for limitations but without luck.
could any of you please help me at least getting on a lead how I can get more power out of my engine? I also tried finding a performance camshaft but i only find GY6 camshafts which obviously are completely different.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
You probably have a 50cc 4 stroke Honda clone engine. I believe the 50 and 70cc have a different bore and stroke. Online go to www. tboltusa .com, they have all the stuff. For around $400, they have a 88cc hp kit w/ high top piston, it will beat a stock 110cc. Email or call them about a cam, there totally cool people and have good prices. The case & mounting studs are the same on the 50 or 70cc.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
You probably have a 50cc 4 stroke Honda clone engine. I believe the 50 and 70cc have a different bore and stroke. Online go to www. tboltusa .com, they have all the stuff. For around $400, they have a 88cc hp kit w/ high top piston, it will beat a stock 110cc. Email or call them about a cam, there totally cool people and have good prices. The case & mounting studs are the same on the 50 or 70cc.

50 and 70cc engines have the same stroke......90cc and 110cc engines have the same stroke but different from a 50/70cc....They all use the small valve E22 head

Alot of 70cc engines were labeled 48cm3 was a dishonest practice done by the chinese to get through customs faster and without scrutiny

For $225.00 free shipping you can get a 125cc kickstart only engine complete ready to bolt-in and go practically to slap right into the frame.....some modding will be required..........

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone I’ve Got a zq147fmf 90cc engine could anyone tell me about piston an Cylinder size please, know it’s a old post but going out my mind trya find parts

·
Super Moderator
2,592 Posts
The only way to truly know what is inside of those Chinese engines is to open them up and mic the piston

·
Registered
1 Posts
On the block you will find a number cast mine is on the left side under the transmission. This is on the block generally you can find a casting on the head as well but sometimes they miss with that before they ship the bikes.......
if the casting says:
1p39fmb = 49cc
1p47fmf = 70cc
1p47fmf = 90cc
1p50fmg = 100cc
1p52fmh = 110cc
hope this helps
How bout a 125cc

41 - 52 of 52 Posts