Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals

I just posted a bunch of "new" tips and tricks in the how to forums. Here's a list of the stuff I posted.

1. Tips and tricks from myself
2. Tips and tricks from mm64 Parts I and II
3. JMD air filter mod
4. What to do when you first get your cag (this was actually copied and pasted onto the how to forum by a member)
5. How to change out the front pinion.

Take a look at it, and check it out. This will help a bunch of peeps out there looking to modify the cag.

-E

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
P.S

Please copy and paste these how-to's and save them for future referrence, or, in case we have another hacking incident :)

snowboardgeek1 said:
Hey guys/gals

I just posted a bunch of "new" tips and tricks in the how to forums. Here's a list of the stuff I posted.

1. Tips and tricks from myself
2. Tips and tricks from mm64 Parts I and II
3. JMD air filter mod
4. What to do when you first get your cag (this was actually copied and pasted onto the how to forum by a member)
5. How to change out the front pinion.

Take a look at it, and check it out. This will help a bunch of peeps out there looking to modify the cag.

-E

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thank you soooo very much SBGK1!!!! I do miss searching MM64,Trevor, Ip2 and the many other informative post.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome :) Happy to help out the cag bro's here.

I think I might have some of trevor's old stuff that I saved a while back. I have it at work though, so I won't be able to to do it till Monday. Gotta love the 5/4/9 schedule :)

EG6 said:
Thank you soooo very much SBGK1!!!! I do miss searching MM64,Trevor, Ip2 and the many other informative post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts