Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
It was kinda dead actaully. Probably because of the FL races. It was me; x-man; a new guy with a CAG and one other when I left. Robo Cop was there taking care of us in parts. Thanks Tom! I am spending a fortune but hey its an addiction for which there is no cure. ;-) anybody know what happen in FL yet?

JD

·
Registered
86 Posts
I decided to stay home for sunday, I had like 3 applications and 2 portfolios to work on and I'm still recovering from a crash at a cag practice. Is there going to be practice on Thursday? I got off work =)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah, practice was ok. Wish more guys had made it out though. Tom set up a pretty technical circuit. Twisty on the front end and open in the back. Hey, Arvin is gettin' faster. He and I were dicin' it up a little bit. JD's kid (sorry, can't recall his name) is gettin' the revs up too. Even with a wobbly rear end he was gettin' on the throttle. The new guys on the Cags (Brian - spunkmasterb and Andrew - JUSTLEARNING) made an appearence later in the day. Got a chance to see Brian ride. He shows great promise.

Hope we have a good showing on Thursday.

X Man

·
Registered
64 Posts
sunday practice...

bn_r1 said:
wat? did you guys have practice on sunday? I didn;t know.
yeah practice was a light turnout.. although the X man showed up and few Cag riders were out there..

Thanks Xman for the props.. i guess getting there late (4pm) and practice was all i needed..
first few laps were just a shakedown!!! following you helps with finding the right lines... smoooooth all i can say!!

hey Rubbersidedown!! robobcop is Bill and Robbie not Tom!!

Tom is DCMINIMOTO.

RSRFREAK
ARVIN

CANT WAIT FOR THIS THURSDAY ALREADY!! Hopefully turnout will be awesome if not more than before!!

WEAR YOUR GEAR!!! ESPECIALLY YOUR HELMET!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
My bad :eek: I got the tire pressed up so AJ Austin my son wont wobble till his teeth chatter! It took like 150 lbs to get those new slicks to pop out on the bead and that was with tons a soap too! Now gotta get the bike dialed in so Austin can use the power and the new rubber!

Hey Tom the manifold and the carb are the problem I hit it with carb cleaner and it revs at the base and carb bod aft of the seal so its probably cracked marcelo
Oh well gotta go. C yall on Thursday.

JD

·
Registered
35 Posts
the practice on thursday was fun....though it was my first time draggin knee i like to go and watch mainly just to learn rsrfreek and x-man are pro compaired to me I feel i got a lot out of it though ,now i just need to make that cheap chinabike go faster until i can afford a good one....

PS-- I CANT TURN RIGHT!!! (xman and rsr will know what i mean)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spunkmasterB said:
the practice on thursday was fun....though it was my first time draggin knee i like to go and watch mainly just to learn rsrfreek and x-man are pro compaired to me I feel i got a lot out of it though ,now i just need to make that cheap chinabike go faster until i can afford a good one....

PS-- I CANT TURN RIGHT!!! (xman and rsr will know what i mean)
I think every person who is right-handed has an easier time getting th left knee down. Watching Robbie, Xman and RSR can leave you speechless.

I did find a way to pass them all with ease. .....................Now where is my pistol??? :p

Roy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts