Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i placed a few orders for stainless steel hardware, some stock parts, etc stuff like that on the 19th.

checked today, and it says paypal payment notification is still pending? it's been one week and still the items aren't even shipped out.

anyone else deal with hpminimods.com that took this long?

·
Registered
80 Posts
that site looks like junk... just hit up Lowes, they have the same stainless bolts, i replaced just about all of mine and it was cheaper than HP.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iDR07 said:
check your paypal account on paypal.com

it should give u more info on wats happenin
yea paypal showed the money transferred already, but still pending on hpminimods.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Lowes is great. The one by me is new so they have boards with nuts and bolts sticking out so you can test the nut or bolt you need to replace. Making sure you leave with the right size stuff.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered some things from there and it said order pending until the day before it was delivered. I also bought the stainless body bolts and the engine bolts.

Hindsight being 20/20 I would have gone to lowes or Home Depot. I got ripped off.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea oh well. jared contacted me and said they didn't have any in stock and had to order more, but he's sending them to me by air asap. great guy.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
This is like the 7th time I've heard people have issues with them from here and other forums. I think today they go on my list of "places I'll buy from if the world is ending" right up next to PBU. They arent as expensive as PBU I'll give them that, but on the other hand at least PBU delivers.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i've actually ordered once from them and they were faster than PBU. i guess it's only bad when they don't have the item in stock and don't tell you about it.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok problems again. they sent a tracking number last week. up til now it's 'billing information received' which means no part was ever received to be shipped out. they haven't responded to two of my emails either. i sent them one final email tonight before i report them to paypal and give them a very bad review on this site. it may not be good for their business, but if i don 't receive my part after it's been sent by air which should've been here by now, then things will really not be good for their business.

·
Registered
18 Posts
BoostedBoogie said:
ok problems again. they sent a tracking number last week. up til now it's 'billing information received' which means no part was ever received to be shipped out. they haven't responded to two of my emails either. i sent them one final email tonight before i report them to paypal and give them a very bad review on this site. it may not be good for their business, but if i don 't receive my part after it's been sent by air which should've been here by now, then things will really not be good for their business.
I didnt find any of those bolts at Lowes but I did find a good bolt supplier online and made my own kit for about $12 shipped to my door. I have ordered from HPminimods and had a similar problem, my order was pending paypal for a week but it was because i used my debit check card and did not pay any attention to what i clicked and paypal took it as a Echeck and that takes a week to clear... I was pissed at first until it was explained to me, then they 3day aired my order to me just to make up for something that was not even their fault. I waited over a week and a half for a air filter kit from PBU and I live with in 4 hours of them. If your having order problems and email does not cut it just call, then phone number is on the website. I have both but do not know if i would get in trouble for posting them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i had the same problem of not getting my parts or answered e-mails from hp mini mods. they were ordered over a month ago with a still pending notice on my account. the check was never cashed and questions never answered. finally i cancelled the order and went to daves discount motors and had the parts 3 days later with no problem

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yep same deal here, I placed a $200 order with them (HP) and it said paypal cleared, money out of my account. 8 days later HP's site says order processed. next day got the parts. but there was a good 7 days where I thought I was out $200. great parts and proces(most of the time) poor service.

P.S. I placed 2 orders the same day and asked him to ship together to save shipping. he did that but charged my double for shipping. I asked him about it through email and phone. No answer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hawkeye said:
Yep same deal here, I placed a $200 order with them (HP) and it said paypal cleared, money out of my account. 8 days later HP's site says order processed. next day got the parts. but there was a good 7 days where I thought I was out $200. great parts and proces(most of the time) poor service.

P.S. I placed 2 orders the same day and asked him to ship together to save shipping. he did that but charged my double for shipping. I asked him about it through email and phone. No answer.
Thats funny I never have problems contacting them. I ordered one of the new R1 pipes but 20 minutes later noticed they had the R1 sprockets. I called and got through right away, he added the sprocket and was told it would ship today. Maybe you need to call during business hours and Im sure if hpminimods is anything like any of the rest of the shops I bet they get 100's of emails a day.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have order from there before and had no problem with shipping. but i bet all of you just got ground shipping i gaot 3 day and 2nd day shipping and got them on those days

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered a butterfly-valve HP carb from them that set me back $75. But what they sent was the barrel-valve carb and they still charged me the $75 when I got a $50 part. After some a couple phone calls it was cleared up, though. I was just upset with all the hassle.

·
Registered
86 Posts
PBU took my order on 21st and I`ve still not heard.. I`m too cool to worry about the cash but .

I hate when cats like Scott , Kirk et al don`t acknowledge your e.mail.

I know they are busy guys, but I also run a business and would never not respond to a customers approach.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts