Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to upgrade engine components...LOL i need to beat out my buddys xr110 dirt bike... i am thinking a stroker and or 54mm cylinder kit would get me there....thoughts? where to buy?

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I got a 125cc kit for my X18, which takes you from 107cc to 114cc and it has a raised piston w/ valve relief. A 22mm carb and a good exhaust and an hp coil, and racing CDI, would probably do the trick. You would have to empty the eng cases and bore the cylinder mount hole in the block to go 125-160cc. TBoltUSA online has all kinds of hop up stuff.

·
x-19 under construction
202 Posts
id look into getting a bigger engine, rather then spending alot on parts to upgrade a stock engine.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Thats not big enough cases for the big cylinder kits but you might be able to bore it, they have a stroke crank kit to go from 95cc to 125cc, and what sounds like a 110cc piston, 54mm??
Be alot better to get a bigger hopped up motor.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats not big enough cases for the big cylinder kits but you might be able to bore it, they have a stroke crank kit to go from 95cc to 125cc, and what sounds like a 110cc piston, 54mm??
Be alot better to get a bigger hopped up motor.
according to thier site it was made specifically for the 54mm cylinder that takes a 107 to 114... stock bore is 52...

side note.... just ordered a race cam from there....LOLthat should be enough for starters....

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
22mm carb
you can put the 114 kit on your motor, you dont hafta bore anything, i had one, it blew up cause i didnt torque the head bolts enough
dont worry about the crank kits, the next viable option for the 110 is the race head which has bigger valves, at this point you might need a 26mm carb but it will be a beast
this is the whole kit so you can see
http://tboltusa.com/store/trail-bik...ad-br-gpx-pitster-yx-piranha-lifan-p-361.html

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
22mm carb
you can put the 114 kit on your motor, you dont hafta bore anything, i had one, it blew up cause i didnt torque the head bolts enough
dont worry about the crank kits, the next viable option for the 110 is the race head which has bigger valves, at this point you might need a 26mm carb but it will be a beast
this is the whole kit so you can see
http://tboltusa.com/store/trail-bik...ad-br-gpx-pitster-yx-piranha-lifan-p-361.html
agree!!!! I did up this kid motor with the tb race and cam with the blue cdi i box anda Chinese 26mm carb.
The kid bike killed the stock 110cc so bad. The other guy thought it was a 125cc. I was surprised at the power pulled really good.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I got my 125cc ( 114cc ) kit from morethanhundreds on eBay/Motors $49.95, 25 dollars S/H. $75 to my door, has everything you need even gaskets.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts