Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings all... my sons HPR350 would only run for a couple of minutes when it was fully charged. I’ve ordered new batteries to replace the old ones. Once I got the cover off and the batteries out, the old batteries have a heat shrink on them. Would it be better to order new cables or is it ok to cut these? How should I connect them to the new batteries?

I’m not very good at anything electrical so any help/guidance would be appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
2,773 Posts
You can get the connectors and the crimping tool from the auto parts store you other option would be to pay a battery shop

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings all... my sons HPR350 would only run for a couple of minutes when it was fully charged. I’ve ordered new batteries to replace the old ones. Once I got the cover off and the batteries out, the old batteries have a heat shrink on them. Would it be better to order new cables or is it ok to cut these? How should I connect them to the new batteries?

I’m not very good at anything electrical so any help/guidance would be appreciated!

View attachment 159390
Kollku parii allkomatoriite

1 - 3 of 3 Posts