Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I broke this rod that holds my headlights/windshield, but i can't find the **** replacement part anywhere!! I can only find this other rod, but it doesn't fit. So i ordered the one that doesn't fit, and idk what to do.. can anyone help me come up with an idea or help me find the rod? otherwise i can't have any headlights or anything up front and it looks ugly.. :/

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
or fab a new one
make a template out of coathanger
if you dont got a welder, 5 bucks at the muffler shop outta get it done

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Get the broken one welded.......................
some guy already welded it and it broke 2 days later.. and i don't know how to weld nor have the equipment to weld it, nor know anyone who knows how to weld. idk of any welding stores :X

5 bucks at the muffler shop outta get it done
i'ma try this

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
ok then ive seen this before, the metal is just too brittle no matter what you do
a quick look and i cant find it either, id make my own, you can do it

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
some guy already welded it and it broke 2 days later.. and i don't know how to weld nor have the equipment to weld it, nor know anyone who knows how to weld. idk of any welding stores :X

i'ma try this
That dude is worse at welding than me! Talk to FlatLine CusToms! he can weld like nobody I have ever met! :eek:

Are We SURE it is mounted correctly?!?!?!?

or like BliTZ said, rust can *sometimes* make Metal do silly things!

Silly Chinese Factories, Do you DuDeZ think they follow the iso 9000 type certifications over there?!?!? no way!

Nicky.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
idk how i would make my own..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts