Pocketbike Forum banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts
i live in between paducah ky. and st. louis mo. thats carbondale il. and i would trade that china dirtbike for a sega. its rough, someone tried to paint it, and it needs a coil, im gonna grab one monday from the china warehouse and see if i cant get it started, i figure ill get alot more offers for it when it runs . i bought it for $40, the guy needed money bad because i dont buy dirtbikes usually and he started at 150 and worked down to $40 and for that i figured if i drop $40 on a coil im sure i can get a $100 for a running bike no matter how bad the paint job. im stripping the paint this weekend to make it easier on the eyes.s
Grab a multimeter and give the stator a test............

i live in between paducah ky. and st. louis mo. thats carbondale il. and i would trade that china dirtbike for a sega. its rough, someone tried to paint it, and it needs a coil, im gonna grab one monday from the china warehouse and see if i cant get it started, i figure ill get alot more offers for it when it runs . i bought it for $40, the guy needed money bad because i dont buy dirtbikes usually and he started at 150 and worked down to $40 and for that i figured if i drop $40 on a coil im sure i can get a $100 for a running bike no matter how bad the paint job. im stripping the paint this weekend to make it easier on the eyes.s
If u come to Columbus, OH I'll give u not 1 but TWO working Xbox 360's, no lie

Discussion starter · #43 ·
He can always do that stuff after Skool or during summer , I no if my grades aren't up to par my mom would prob hide my key to my PB somewhere in her room til I get my grades up, I'm gonna be a junior this year and I cant be distracted or play around , I'm not goin to college so I have to at least graduate HS to get a decent job ,,,
speaking of keys, would either of you guys have any idea how to bypass the key on one of these things or something like them

speaking of keys, would either of you guys have any idea how to bypass the key on one of these things or something like them
Yeah just disconnect the keyswitch and pullstart the sucker..two oranges are for power and the solid green and black wire with white stripe are the killswitch wires............Good luck

Cagowner...I taught my nephew how to ride at an early age,,,by age ten he was stealing my sisters car............Id cut my kids legs off if he did that to me and had to put the nephew on the burn before he moved to ariziona...........

Yeah just disconnect the keyswitch and pullstart the sucker..two oranges are for power and the solid green and black wire with white stripe are the killswitch wires............Good luck

Cagowner...I taught my nephew how to ride at an early age,,,by age ten he was stealing my sisters car............Id cut my kids legs off if he did that to me and had to put the nephew on the burn before he moved to ariziona...........
Holy ****! He was that young doin that?! That's crazy dude!by the way how r u feelin? U gettin better?

Discussion starter · #46 ·
If u come to Columbus, OH I'll give u not 1 but TWO working Xbox 360's, no lie

i was there 4 years ago do a Tile job, my dads best buddy lived there, he may have moved back, hes retired air force now a civil servant. Actually my pops is going to pa. for a family reunion and drives either through or takes the bipass around columbia, would you be willing to meet on the interstate that he will be traveling, thats the only way id be able to get him to do it seeing hes very strict about leaving the path that has been established and time is a big deal also.

i couldnt possibly take 2 of the xbox's i only paid $40 for the bike and i just cant be ok with taking advantage of someone besides the bike needs some plastics and the paint if i dont already have it all off by then will need redone just to make it look decent. now if i get it running by the time he leaves for PA. then i would take 2 xbox's for the bike. either way there is plenty of time until then and unless someone actually walks into my yard and offers cash for it ill still have it, and i live pretty far out in the country where people dont just pop in, hell i cant even bribe anybody to drive out here and were only 4 miles out of town.

i was there 4 years ago do a Tile job, my dads best buddy lived there, he may have moved back, hes retired air force now a civil servant. Actually my pops is going to pa. for a family reunion and drives either through or takes the bipass around columbia, would you be willing to meet on the interstate that he will be traveling, thats the only way id be able to get him to do it seeing hes very strict about leaving the path that has been established and time is a big deal also.

i couldnt possibly take 2 of the xbox's i only paid $40 for the bike and i just cant be ok with taking advantage of someone besides the bike needs some plastics and the paint if i dont already have it all off by then will need redone just to make it look decent. now if i get it running by the time he leaves for PA. then i would take 2 xbox's for the bike. either way there is plenty of time until then and unless someone actually walks into my yard and offers cash for it ill still have it, and i live pretty far out in the country where people dont just pop in, hell i cant even bribe anybody to drive out here and were only 4 miles out of town.
Dude I have 4 Xboxs I'm really trying to get rid of them LOL and I don't care if it doesn't run that's the fun part of havin a bike ,I like to gain knowledge I look at it like if it's more things wrong with it l the mor knowledge I gain !and what's the interstate name/number?

Holy ****! He was that young doin that?! That's crazy dude!by the way how r u feelin? U gettin better?
Yep....Hes a tall kid for his age...a tad taller than I was and I was 5'10" and taller than my dad......LOL

Im feeling better but not by much.............The hospital says I seem to be getting better but yet theyre still checking and testing...So far theyve ruled out Lymes disease but im not buying it...Theres new species of insects and such being discovered everyday...........What does seem seem to mean? it means jack to me on certainty......

Yep....Hes a tall kid for his age...a tad taller than I was and I was 5'10" and taller than my dad......LOL

Im feeling better but not by much.............The hospital says I seem to be getting better but yet theyre still checking and testing...So far theyve ruled out Lymes disease but im not buying it...Theres new species of insects and such being discovered everyday...........What does seem seem to mean? it means jack to me on certainty......
Right now I'm 5'10"-11" I out grew my dad wen I was like 13 , he wears a size 8-9 shoe and I wear a 11.5 lol , and keep me updated man!

Right now I'm 5'10"-11" I out grew my dad wen I was like 13 , he wears a size 8-9 shoe and I wear a 11.5 lol , and keep me updated man!
Yeah well if there was similac when I was an infant id probably be 7 1/2 feet tall right now......LOL...My dad jumped the gun a lil and got me my testosterone shot when I turned 9...My foot has been size 13 since I was 14...Everyone used to say I had clown feet when I was sporting my chuck taylor converses and shelltop adidas'............LOL

Yeah well if there was similac when I was an infant id probably be 7 1/2 feet tall right now......LOL...My dad jumped the gun a lil and got me my testosterone shot when I turned 9...My foot has been size 13 since I was 14...Everyone used to say I had clown feet when I was sporting my chuck taylor converses and shelltop adidas'............LOL
LOL my friend Thomas is 15 and he wears a 17 , his brother is 14 and wears a 15, his hole family is huge like that lol, how's the hospital?i imagine it's SUPER boring there , I no ur eager to go riding

LOL my friend Thomas is 15 and he wears a 17 , his brother is 14 and wears a 15, his hole family is huge like that lol, how's the hospital?i imagine it's SUPER boring there , I no ur eager to go riding
yep its the similac.....LOL

it sux here..my friends/girl come by and my family calls but when i tell them the updates they kind of make me aggravated when they ask why?...the doctors are the ones that know but they dont and that makes them anxious...theyre always stoked to see me when i make my yearly visit...Im like the favorite brother/uncle and they worry so much about me and my craziness......LOL..Right now I would already be in Vegas if i werent laying here.............

Im definately wanting to go riding>>I was begging the nurses for a couple hours off so I can ride my DR650 today...LOL

LOL ,if I were ur nefew id be over there every day messin with ur bikes , do u have any motor helicopters or planes? I've always wanted a helicopter . My mom bought me one and it got stuck in a tree for like 2 weeks then I decided to throw a rock in the tree then it came down , then it broke somehow

LOL ,if I were ur nefew id be over there every day messin with ur bikes , do u have any motor helicopters or planes? I've always wanted a helicopter . My mom bought me one and it got stuck in a tree for like 2 weeks then I decided to throw a rock in the tree then it came down , then it broke somehow
When he lived in NY he was here practically every weekend when he wasnt punished for messing up in school...........We were building this X1 dragbike with XR100 engine together before he got into mega trouble and when he came to visit me last year for a week he helped stretch the twin enginned mini harley frame between the engines 5" and added a dual shock rear................

When he lived in NY he was here practically every weekend when he wasnt punished for messing up in school...........We were building this X1 dragbike with XR100 engine together before he got into mega trouble and when he came to visit me last year for a week he helped stretch the twin enginned mini harley frame between the engines 5"................

Ur awesome!i wish I had someone to do that stuff with, i bet ur a cool dad :cool:

I only had those mini helicopters they sell in 7-11.......I bought it as a rainny day toy like my mini LOSI's and ended up giving the helicopters away to some neighborhood kids not too long ago because they busted theirs up like you did.....i told them its too windy and they should be flown indoors but carefully.....They were some happy kids

My dad was always more into running his business and still found atleast some time to spend with his kids...if he couldnt one of my uncles took me racing or to sports events...

Did u have a lot of bikes back then too?
When i was younger...Yes...My first bike was a 71 2 speed 50cc minitrail I got at age 7 and kept it running til highschool when the trans failed from mad abuse......Ive always had an arsenal of minibikes and gocarts...even had a 62 yamaha 250 2 stroke 2 cylinder motorcycle I got at a garage sale for $35 bux non running when I was 12..It only needed a couple points and the carbs cleaned plus a coil and i was ripping up the neighborhood on it in no time.........LOL

Back then we lived on a canal and I was into making my own 8" mini hydroplanes out of wood and stuck engines double the rated hp on them...LOL

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.