Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals etc lol I just got a blata and guy before me had little to no mechanical skill. I'm new to the blata world but have extensive small engine experience in the form of karting so I'm handy In that aspect. Interested to see how many are still active on here cause I have lots of questions from parts acquisition to advice on upgrades etc. Thanks also how can I upload free photos without photobucket

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
742 Posts
Hello and welcome. Since you have experience that will help a lot. I think you have to wait they have five posts or something and there's a little paper clip below where you type, click on that and you can add a photo right off your computer or phone

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
Hello and welcome. Since you have experience that will help a lot. I think you have to wait they have five posts or something and there's a little paper clip below where you type, click on that and you can add a photo right off your computer or phone
They dropped that new members can post pictures and have full access immediately!

The site protection algorithm has access to a worldwide database of IP/MAC/CPUID addresses it also has a Cloud Flare firewall and advanced anti-spam algorithms as well bans and spam bans are automatically entered into a blacklist database that is worldwide across many many forums not just PBP.

There have been members that have been very upset when they pick fights and cause problems here and find that they are banned across many other forms as well LOL!!!

They have also found out that coming back and retaliating from a friend's computer and internet connection is probably not the best idea...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts